My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And the winner is...



At each of the bridal shows this year, I gave away 2 special occasion cakes. I finally had someone collect on their prize. This cake was for a bridal shower. The wedding colors are a tangerine orange and an apple green. I tried to think of something fun and different. Popout flowers did the trick.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janie Mann said...

Your cakes are beautiful! I am signing up to take your 3 part series class at Gygi!