My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday Evolutions!

I love that the birthday cake is evolving from the 9 x 13 pan to all sorts of fun things. There are lots of other birthday cake examples in some of my earlier posts. Check them out. I don't know if you can tell, but there are little pink, yellow and brown 3-d flowers on this one. Everyone always says that my daughter is going to have who-knows-what kind of out-of-control cake on her first birthday! I am getting nervous that I might let someone down! So, I better get planning now! I have got a few months!

No comments: