My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chocolate, Chocolate Brown.....and pink!



I love the way this cake turned out. I love all the different ideas that come my way. Things I would have never thought of, things that all work! The dots on this cake as well as the wider ribbon are sage green. Then a smaller pink ribbon has been layered over the top. Take special note to the flowers on top. The brown scroll like thing, ya its real! I can't recall the name right now, but, what a fun idea and detail! The other thing that I just loved about this wedding was the location. It was at the Salt Lake Hardware Building. So cool! If you are looking for a great place for a reception, I think this is my new favorite! It was so fun!

No comments: