My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Saturday, May 31, 2008

So Many Choices!

There are so many fun things being done with cakes these days. Lets start with not having each layer perfectly matched up. Then each layer so fun and different. Then the choice of colors. Any color combination would work. This bride chose peach and yellow. Next weeks is hot pink and bright orange. I've even done black and lime green before. They alway turn out so fun. Also, take note to the fruit underneath the cake. I have done oranges and apples before. This time we did lemons. So fun! You could pretty much pick anything round and we could make it work! There is a secret to making it not roll off the table! Don't be nervous!

No comments: