My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Friday, July 23, 2010

La Caille Bridal Show

Thanks to all of you who stopped by my booth on Saturday at the La Caille Bridal show. I really had a great time! We hope you found some wonderful things to make your wedding day wonderful!

For those of you who didn't get a chance to sign up for an appointment, I am extending my offer of a free, no obligation cake tasting and consultation to you. Lets get together, talk cake, eat cake and have some fun! I can answer any questions you may have and give you a quote on the cake of your wedding dreams! Please email me at christinapmiller@hotmail.com and I will get back with you to schedule a time we can get together.

Enjoy this special time in your life! Planning a wedding! I wish you all the best along the journey!


No comments: