My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie! (a little early...)





My daughters birthday is in 2 weeks, but our grandparents won't be in town, so we had a party today for her. I was lucky enough to have a few flowers left over from a wedding cake I did yesterday to make the perfect cake for the occasion. She loved it so much that she leaned over and took a big bit right out of the side. And then said "mmm cake!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: