My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Perfectly Pink with Personality!


This cake was a lot of fun for me. One thing that made it so, was that the bride was so excited about me! Thanks again for that Jenni. She had so much fun with her wedding. I loved how much of her personality was everywhere, especially the cake! Make your cake exactly what you want...ALL YOU!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

that is the cuteset dang cake i have ever seen! i found you on utah bride blog and just love your work!