My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bridal Extravaganza!

I am really excited to be a part of the bridal show at the South Town Expo Center. I will have a booth set up there and I suggest that you come check out all the vendors on March 28 from 10am-5pm.

There are door prizes, give aways and incentives for brides who book at the show. I will be offering various discounts as well. I hope you will come for all your wedding needs. Please check out their website

http://www.utahbridalshows.com/

I hope to see you there!

No comments: