My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lu Lu Bug!

A special cake for a special girl who hit a mile stone when it comes to birthdays! The big 12! He family calls her Lu Lu bug, so he mom just said do something with a lady bug! Doing something extra special for those special birthdays makes the kids feel like they are soooo special. She couldn't stop smiling and I was thankful that I got to be a part of that moment!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: