My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Go BIG! or Go Home!

It is not very often that a 5 tier cake comes around! Quite the statement. And this one has a lot of personality to go with it. This could have been done in a million different combinations. Infact, we changed the order a few times before this one finally set in. Stipes, dots, swirls, words; it all works. It seems that bright colors are everyones choice these days. It is so great. Weddings are becoming quite the parties. As they should be! One other thing I want to remember about this cake... The bottom layer had mint filling. I asked the bride if she wanted it white or green. Then I thought what about lime green (because that was one of her colors). What a fun idea! If you have buttercream frosting as the filling you could color it any color. The inside of the cake would be just as colorful as the outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best looking cake ever! Love it!!!!
You did a beautiful job and the bride was thrilled!