My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Traditionally Round



Whether three or five tiers, round is very beautiful and classic. Both of these cakes have Ivory colored fondant. Ribbon is a fun addition to any cake. I think it creates clean and elegant lines and there are endless possibilies! The cake to the left here has white royal icing decorations. Very beautiful look. This was made to look very French!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

This is beautiful! You inspire me to want to make some more cakes!