My Cake World

I am having such a fun time making cakes. This year has brought some new adventures and I am enjoying the ride! I love when I have fun and exciting new cakes to post pictures of. I hope that you enjoy taking a look through my world of cakes...

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email at christinapmiller@hotmail.com.




Friday, February 22, 2008

Think Vintage!

There are lots of ways to make big statements with your cake. Height is one, fun detail is another. Who says you have to do every layer the same? This bride was having an old fashioned wedding, so we tried to incorporate a vintage feeling to her cake. Another great tip is, if you find something you really love, find ways to carry it through out you entire wedding. For instance, this bride had a pasley detail on her invitations. So we carried it to her cake too. It tied it all together!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Grape Lady said...

Another fantastic design and execution!